“Never fails to impress!”
Review of Enigma - CLOSED

Enigma
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Visited Enigma again last night and,as my title states,it never fails to impress.
In addition to an extensive menu there were three seafood specials on offer.
My husband & I both opted for the scallops-absolutely delicious & SO fresh!
The relaxed atmosphere and very attentive staff make Enigma hard to pass by.
I would thoroughly recommend for all occasions.

2  Thank C8968AJanonymous

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had a top class meal here last week. The varied menu, quality of the food and the service was excellent and I would highly recommend this Restaurant.

1  Thank Chris19512013
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I booked Enigma for a group of 30 ladies. Lesley and her staff were thoroughly prepared for this large gathering. We were served table by table, ensuring that all food was piping hot. The restaurant provided us with a menu to suit our tastes. A thoroughly enjoyable experience and the consensus was that many of us would return in the future!

1  Thank Gwen J
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We arrived on Sunday 28th of April for a birthday party , there were 14 in the party . We were made to feel very welcome by the owner Leslie , and seated promptly . The menu was very good with a choice to suit all tastes , also there was a choice of 3 lovely fish specials . The waiter Tom and waitress Caroline were great , drinks arrived quickly . The music was really good , the atmosphere was good . The food was some of the best I have ever tasted , I went for the pork belly which was Devine . All sweets were home made . All in all a great venue for anyone who loves good food . Price is very reasonable . A well done to Leslie and her staff and thank you for a lovely day .

1  Thank Gerheart
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Visited here on Friday night with my parents for a pre Mother's Day meal and I can say we were thoroughly impressed. Two of us had the scallops and pork belly special which was delicious, the scallops were cooked beautifully. The other enjoyed the monkfish special. The only negative thing I could say we're the potatoes in the dauphinoise were a little crunchy. We shared a cheeseboard for dessert which was fab, three generous wedges of cheese served with beautiful crackers and fig chutney. The waiting staff were fantastic, as they always are! Will definitely come back and I have already recommended it to several others!

2  Thank Suzanne B