The Haldon Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Queens Hotel(Paignton)
$104
PremierInn.com
$80
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfeel very welcomehomemade marmalademike and fionab bhome from homespent nightslovely breakfastlocal knowledgeroom was spotlessly cleancentral locationlocal areawelcoming hostsweekend staysingle rooma lovely staycup of teacomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2013

we stayed recently for 4 nights. Very nice place which was spotless and the friendliness of Mike and Fee were exceptional. We have stayed in Paignton many a time, but this place will take some beating. The breakfasts set you up for the day. The room we stayed in was tastefully decorated as was the dining room and the bed very comfortable. Thank you, hope to be back

Room Tip: very central, minutes from beach and train station
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Haldon Guest House, The staff were really polite and helpful and offered lots of assistance with our pushchair for our 15 month old daughter. The room we had was ideal for myself, the wife and our daughter. The breakfast was tasty with good service. The location was excellent, close to shops and the beach, and although there was no parking they helped us find suitable parking spaces close to the hotel. We have stayed in Paignton several times and this has been our favourite so far. They warned that there might be problems with their Wi-Fi but I had no problems the entire stay.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

2nd visit to Haldon and this time I brought the entire clan - a group of 13 for a 3-night stay to attend my son's wedding. Fee and Mike were truly wonderful hosts and very accommodating to our needs; even offered to arrange taxis for the 13 people to be taken to the venue, set up iron board for our use which really meant a lot just to make our stay stress-free and comfortable. They made us all feel right at home from the moment we walked in. Rooms were very clean and tidy. Location was very convenient within walking distance to the beach, train station and the shops. Breakfast was absolutely great with plenty of toasts and tea refills. My whole family thoroughly enjoyed Paignton and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I would highly recommend to my friends and to anyone going to Paignton to stay at Haldon Guest House. Thank you for making our visit an amazing experience. I look forward to seeing you both again when I visit my new in-laws.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TheHaldon, Owner at The Haldon Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review - it was great to see you again and to have your family stay with us, we're so glad you all enjoyed your stay, and the weather was fabulous for the wedding. We look forward to welcoming you all again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We all really enjoyed the stay at the guest house, Fee and Mike were welcoming from the start and made us feel right at home as soon as we stepped through the door.
Breakfast was lovely, a group of 13 of us and we all enjoyed the breakfast provided and the rooms were really nice, comfortable and clean.
The location is great, only about a 2minute walk to the beach and 5minutes to all the shops.
We would definately go back!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Wonderful stay! Friendly atmosphere that makes you feel right at home :) I thoroughly enjoyed my stay for the second time! The best place to stay when you go to Paignton. Mike and Fee are very nice and extremely helpful to any of your needs. And on top of that they have delicious breakfasts! They accommodate for not only small groups but also for very large family ones. When your visiting Paignton the Haldon Guest House is your home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2013