“An enjoyable stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

583bernar...
Magaluf
“An enjoyable stay”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I was greeted at the door even thou I was delayed by a train delay and helped with my case to my room that was comfy with all the things that I have at home. the hotel was 150 yards from the beach and a short stroll to the town center. I will be staying here again but the only setback was putting money in a meter but that only cost me £2.00 for 7 nights.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the closeness to the beach
Liked least: the heavy rain on a trip to Dartmouth
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing