“Lovely meal and lovely view”
Review of Shoreline

Shoreline
Ranked #23 of 189 Restaurants in Paignton
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We weren't sure on the shoreline at first as from the outside it looks a bit like a cafe.
However, the food was lovely, especially the sea bass. They were very helpful in suggesting food for our celiac toddler and all in all an enjoyable meal.

1  Thank BethSoton

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I brought my young neice to supper here one early evening of July this year and she decided she wanted a pizza.
I don't generally care for pizzas but had a wee nibble...as you do...
Well, I ate rather more than I'd anticipated in the end as it was blinkin delicioso!
My coffee too was a fine blend - in my book that's a must for any decent cafe.
Thanks to the lovely staff there who looked after us very well indeed.
What a fab venue too as it is dog friendly as well as child friendly!
Beautiful views of the sea...
We're locals so shall be frequenting this establishment as regularly as poss from now on in...

1  Thank jcgillb
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This place doesn't look anything special from outside and we had never considered eating there before, however, my daughter booked it and the food and service was very good, would recommend the pizzas!
Great view overlooking the sea as well.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

What better location in which to eat and enjoy seaside outlook. Friendly staff, reasonably priced quality food and even some live music on Wednesday evenings. Thoroughly good evenings spent here this summer. Suitable for all ages...!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had booked to seen a film but could only get a 8 o'clock start, we decided to have a meal first, there are load of chain pubs and restaurants in Paignton we chose Shoreline for the view. it looks out over the bay past the pier. The food was local, fresh and excellent I had the Brixham sea bass.
i would recommend you give it a try.