All reviews owners mark breakfast was delicious guest house family room was spacious very clean hotel new owners fabulous hosts stayed for two nights short stroll sea front nothing is too much trouble thank you for a lovely a great stay double bed few minutes walk my mum couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We've just returned from a family break at this FANTASTIC B&B!! Myself, my mum and my son stayed for 3 nights on a last minute, spontaneous half term break and my goodness I'm so glad we did!!
Mark and Gareth are fantastic, genuinely lovely guys who run This superb gem. From the moment we arrived (early might I add!) to the moment we left we felt like part of the furniture, nothing was too much trouble at all for them, everywhere was spotlessly clean, our room No1, was clean, tastefully decorated and the bed was very comfortable and breakfast was delicious! They were really good with my 6 year old son too, even brought him a Where's Wally book.

This B&B is fabulous, run by 2 great guys and we will definitely return! Thanks guys xx

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a weekend at the seacroft (again) . Omg the guys have truly started to put there own stamp in the property. The room we stayed in was soooooo nice the bathrooms and bedroom have been decorated to a very high standard.The guys are just as lovely as always. breakfast yummy. See you in September.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

A fantastic weekend the owners were so welcoming the owners made our weekend, the bedroom was so clean and fresh, best nights sleep I’ve had in ages, and the breakfast was absolutely delicious roll on our next weekend away will definitely be booking again ❤️

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2019

We stayed for 2 days as a family of four in the Seacrofts fantastic family room. The owners Mark and Gareth were very polite and welcoming. They were fantastic with our children and suggested lots of places they would enjoy :). One of these was the Victorian rail in Babbacombe only a 5 minute drive away which the children really enjoyed!

The location of the guesthouse is within minutes of the beach, harbour, pier, train station and main strip. The guesthouse itself was wonderfully decorated which was neat and bright. I especially liked the dining room which was decorated in a seaside sailor theme which I thought fitted brilliantly with the Seacroft name! Our room was modern and beautifully decorated. There was A double bed and two single beds which were comfortable and the bathroom which was spotless. There was free wifi in the room and amenities such as hairdryers, ironing board etc upon request.

Breakfast was a delicious English breakfast, with a selection of cereals for the kids. The owners were always friendly and helpful, willing to answer any questions and gave us brilliant ideas for places to go.

Overall, a fantastic holiday even in the winter months and will be definitely be booking to stay at the Seacroft again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful friendly welcome throughout our stay. Breakfast was delicious, great customer service, clean, neat and nothing too much trouble. We would definitely stay again and can’t wait for our next trip to Paignton to stay here xx

Date of stay: November 2018