“Perfect”

Ranked #26 of 186 Restaurants in Paignton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We found Frankie's thanks to a friend. We was so glad that we did. Every day I had to have a breakfast good quality food quick service. I have to say like the idea of the toaster on the table not many places you get nice warm toast extra marks for that. My Wife had to have the Cheese on toast and it was perfect for her. Perfect amount of cheese on for a Cheese lover. My Wife only likes a weak latte and even this was no trouble for the staff, and they managed to make it to perfection for her. We decided to try lunch to compere it with Breakfast, apart from a couple moaning about everything lunch was also perfect and very quick service also a very nice price for two lunches. Thank You Frankie's for making our Holiday. We Will Be Defo Back Soon.

1  Thank Dave J
There are newer reviews for Frankies Breakfast Bar & Coffee House

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Went to Paignton to catch up with the family down in Devon on holiday and decided on arrival in Paignton I needed a spot of breakfast and stumbled upon Frankie's breakfast diner on the 'Golden Mile' in Paignton. Having ordered a normal breakfast, I wasn't prepared for the size of it! A good job I didn't order the big one! Great taste, full of flavour and you get to toast your own bread at the table.

Nestled amongst the hustle and bustle of the main drag for holiday makers, Frankie's is ideally situated for filling up and very good value for money indeed. Immaculately clean and a very cheerful service from hard working staff makes Frankie's for me a no-brainer next time I go to Paignton. I love it!

2  Thank Nickerty
Reviewed May 28, 2014

we went in there for food and drink, very much enjoyed.we would definatly go back again if we needed food and was in that area

1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Frankies may not look like a great place to eat but when in Paignton try it the food is cheap the staff friendly we did not try the puddings because we was full

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Frankies is a very welcoming cafe. They cook an excellent breakfast at very reasonable prices.
Very clean and appealing throughout, Lovely.
Mon- Sat 8am -3.30pm Sun 8am-4pm