“"What An Excellent Restaurant!"”
Review of The Italian Job - CLOSED

The Italian Job
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Is a relaxed italian & mediterranean restaurant. The restaurant appeal lies not only in its seasonal country cooking, but also in its natural warmth and effortless italian charm. FAVOURITES Include breakfast all day bruschetta, pizza, pasta. Italian full menu.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We found this restaurant by chance, and what a find it was. We ate there four evenings in the week and had starters and main course and it was consistently very good indeed. I've had meals in other Italian restaurants for more than twice the price and they haven't come near to the quality of food and presentation here. The atmosphere is relaxing and, even though all the food is freshly cooked it was served surprisingly quickly. The pleasant personality of the waiter adds to what is a memorable dinning experience. Good for lunch too. Looking forward to another meal in this restaurant as soon as possible.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a lovely meal this evening, fresh authentic tasting and great value. Will definitely visit again

1  Thank smithrc
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The best garlic bread I have ever tasted and the pasta fish was amazing:) nice atmosphere and a friendly smiley waiter... We wanted to take him home!

1  Thank Sarina R
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I don't normally write reviews but the meals I had here during my stay in Paignton were just so very good that I felt I just had to add my own recommendation to the many others here! I had both pasta and pizza dishes on different nights and immensely enjoyed what I had. The waiter is so friendly and welcoming and the decoration so homely and sweet that it really is a very pleasant experience just being at The Italian Job. I consider what I had to be the best Italian food i've ever tasted (and i've had some pretty great meals in Italy before)- wish I lived near enough to go regularly!

1  Thank Susie254
Reviewed August 29, 2013

All food freshly cooked to order, so a slight wait for food. Staff inform you of this before you sit down, but the food was worth the wait. Great food, good portions and excellent service. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mark D