“The Coasters............. A hidden Gem in Paignton.”
Review of Cafe Coasters - CLOSED

Cafe Coasters
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: Welcome to our small cozy cafe, We have 48 comfy seats for you, in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere with full waiting service to your tale...Our menu is varied and all cooked fresh here 7 days a week, We pride ourselves on making our own special dishes and use fresh and local produce for all.We serve great breakfasts all day with a choice for you to make your own as well.We sever fresh fish and chips daily and often have various types for you to try.Along with our menu we also have a varied sweet and dessert selection too.
“The Coasters............. A hidden Gem in Paignton.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

While visiting friends last weekend, we couldn't use our usual café due to a power cut. Was dubious about ducking into Coasters, but boy were we surprised!
Food was great, spot on, plenty of it, cooked to perfection. We had the breakfast and it was BIG.
The place was very clean and presentable, the 2 guys working at the time were friendly and super efficient. Coming from London we thought they'd undercharged us, it was very cheap and great value for money. From now on this is the place we will be whenever we visit our friends. I'm already looking forward to next visit for the food stop off first.
I'd recommend this little hidden Gem to anyone in the area, you won't be sorry.
I also agree with the clean loo's.................very important to us ladies.
Well done Coasters see you next time.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank neocosmos

Torquay, England, United Kingdom
“sausages”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Clean tidy , the lady serving ( owner i think ) was very helpful and happy. The price was good and the breakfast was very nice.
i Have one criticism , i asked about the sausages before ordering and was told " I am very fussy about the sausages we serve" Not fussy enough , i would rather pay an extra £1 and have proper sauages, the ones served where like mush.
Overall very good and i would go again

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank RichardMeek C
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Coasters cafe paignton”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great cafe for english breakfast,and located right in the town centre.
The owner Derek is very friendly and welcomes residents as well as holiday makers to dine with him.

We had a breakfast feast with all the trimmings tea & coffee included for the sum of £10 pounds a great deal and came away very satissfied.

So holiday makers if you are looking for a great meal to start your day try coasters ,and you will not be dissapointed a very good meal to set you up for the day.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rogerbrookes
Paignton
“Thursday meal”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I popped into this cafe today for a meal and were very satisfied with the food,service and cost. A very pleasant experience and would recommend. There was also easy access for the wheelchair with also room to park it inside. Can really recommend the cottage pie and gammon steak. Thank you, we will return.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jeff T
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent quality food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I had a spot of lunch here whilst staying @ the Sea Verge Hotel. My wife ordered a Prawn & Rose Marie sauce baguette and I ordered a cheese and ham baguette. The baguette's were lovely and warm when served with a fresh side salad and represented good value @ £3.50 each. We also ordered a bottle of Spitfire Ale, which was served chilled...lovely and my wife had a Bacardi and Coke, Both of our meals were lovely and tasty and the drinks perfect, the whole bill was just over £12, terrific value. I would highly recommend Cafe Coasters for lunch or an evening meal.

• Visited September 2013