“Coasteering”

Reach Outdoors
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Paignton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Reach Outdoors provides outstanding Adventure for all. No previous experience is necessary as our highly experienced and qualified instructors will safely manage your session ensuring you learn skills and most importantly have great fun along the way! Reach Outdoors have won the certificate of Excellence in every year of operation since its inception in 2012. We have won the Gold award for the best activity or sporting experience in the Devon tourism awards in both 2014 and 2016.
Yateley, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Coasteering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

A group of friends and I enjoyed a well organised and fun coasteering session this weekend. Good equipment was provided and it wasn't too cold despite the time of year. The different elements of the route were varied and challenging, although the guide always offered a less challenging route if required!!

Ashley who did the booking was efficient and helpful and the whole day was really enjoyable. Would thoroughly recommend it for groups of all types and sizes.

I'll be looking for more adventures with them in the future!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Kayak Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Ash and Rachel ran a kayak adventure for us on the River Frome near Poole Harbour. They really were great with the Scouts and we had an amazing time, helped of course by the great weather! I would definitely recommend Reach to other organizations looking for adventure days or residential's.

Exeter, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Coasteering Session!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was my first time trying coasteering and has to be one of the best things I have ever done! The scenery around Anstey's Cove was stunning and getting to explore the coastline through swimming, jumping and scrambling along the rocks was an amazing experience I'll never forget. Rich was an excellent tour guide who allowed me to go at my own pace and was patient and knowledgeable about the local area. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this activity with Reach Outdoors to friends and family and am already trying to get another session booked in this summer :) Thanks again for a brilliant day out!

Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Organised a coasteering session with Reach Outdoors as part of a stag weekend in Torquay. Spent an amazing 3 hours climbing, jumping, and swimming along the coastline. Voted best part of the weekend by most of the party. The Reach Outdoors crew were outstanding and felt safe throughout. The coffee and penguin stop halfway was very well received also! Overall a brilliant experience!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Yet again another excellent residential with the REACH guys :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is the third time I have taken a group away with the REACH team, and once again they really pulled out all the stops to make sure the group had a good time and pushed themselves both physically and mentally. From the start of the process they have been very flexible in providing a package to meet our budget, and their background in youth work means that they understand the young people's needs and what will challenge them appropriately. They are my first choice of providers for our next trip and I would recommend them to anyone organising an adventure residential.