“Nidge & Elaine”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Paignton
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Nidge & Elaine”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed in Paignton for a few days. Cupcakes food is excellent, real value and very friendly. It was just what we wanted as we did have some nasty experiences with cafes when we did eat out. It was a pleasure to eat lovely food, We loved the idea of the pot of teas not cups, Brilliant :-) We will certainly be going back again for our dinners or snacks in July cant wait. Bacon Sarnies Yummy Oh Yeh, cafe was very clean. Will see you soon

• Visited May 2013

Paignton, United Kingdom
“A welcome change in Paignton!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

There are so many grotty cafes around I was pleased at this as an alternative - will definitely go back again.

“Biker friendly!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Best full English, excellent value, welcomes everyone and feels homely :) struggled to find a decent biker friendly cafe with good food but now we found cupcake it will be a regular visit on way to visit our daughter in Torquay. Oh the cakes are scrum my and they serve proper coffee!!! All round brilliant :)

• Visited May 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“The best cafe in Paignton”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fantastic food, breakfast was delicious! Great value for money and the staff are very helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble! The cakes are yummy and the chocolate one is a must!

Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“Probably The Best Cafe In Paignton”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

One of the Best Cafe's I've been in. Sheena and Lesley are right when they say, "There are No Strangers here, Only Friends you haven't met Yet" They make you feel at ease as soon as you enter, the Service in my mind cannot be faulted, all the staff are warm friendly and extremely helpful. Especially to those of us that have disability's.

It's not often I return to the same place over and over again, but this is one place I'm often found when in Paignton. Never had bad service and the food is far better than other places. I do have to warn people about the Chocolate Cake though. Unless your a Real Lover of Chocolate Cake don't have it, it's more like Death by Chocolate, I could only just finish the portion I was given.

Anyway to sum up, the CupCake is Clean, Friendly, Warm and Nothing seems to much trouble for any member of staff. Glad I found this Cafe.