“I agree this is the best kebab in paignton”
Review of Mo's Grill

Mo's Grill
Ranked #24 of 186 Restaurants in Paignton
Cuisines: Turkish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I agree this is the best kebab in Paignton very clean friendly staff and they deliver, wish they had an online menu though as we lost ours and they don't seem to have a web page, if you read this mo email me as my mate does 5 page web sites and web name for £39.99 silly not to have a web page in your type of biss really mate

There are newer reviews for Mo's Grill

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We visited Mo's again last week to see if our first review was still accurate & we are happy to report that this establishment has gone from strength to strength, having recently been featured on a TV documentary to be shown next year!

The food is always fresh, cooked to your liking by friendly staff, so trust us when we say, this is a great place to eat! Well done to Mo & his team

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We love a visit to Mo's. Mo himself is so fabulous. He never forgets your name, or what you like best to eat. He is so friendly and keen to please. Kebabs are made up to your specific likes and dislikes and you are made to feel so welcome and special while you wait. We were devastated when Mo left Torquay, but we don't mind the drive to Paignton because the food is so good.

1  Thank Joanne L
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having eaten at Mo's once I was pleasently supprised by how great the food and service is. I have continued to come back on almost a weekly basis.

It is always friendly, helpful service no matter how busy; gives the feeling you're more than just a customer. Me and my other half are always made to feel welcome and put at ease.

The food is on a whole other level to other kebab places, I was definitely recommend the Kofte; it will be like no other you've ever tried. The food is spiced to perfection and not your usual kebab place food, the menu is vast which gives great option for many tastes.

I would recommend for anyone in Torbay to come and have a meal here, it's great stuff!

1  Thank GriffC89
Reviewed August 11, 2013

OMG the kerbabs are lush,the place is so clean and tidy. The staff are extremely helpful,will definitely be going back again very soon.

2  Thank louise_mays