“Excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orange Blossom Bistro - CLOSED

Orange Blossom Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Post code TQ4 5BP, used to be the Backstage Bistro, Paignton
Resogeo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great diversity to choose from ! Great atmosphere ! Great performance on hygiene too !
I advise you this place adamantly !

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank UmitDonmez

“Simply best in devon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I ve been there so many times I dont know what to say it is very nice and clean place when ever I go there I enjoy my food I took my friends there they loved it.I ve seen one negative feedback and I think they went to worng place or left wrong feedback about different place keep it up guys we love your food and service. Simply best in devon.

devon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

been here for an evening meal and i can safely say i had to stop myself licking the plate clean, could happily work my way through the menu!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Hanimal D
“Best food in Torbay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

once again my husband and I have enjoyed a brillant meal and service from Orange Blossom, The food was excellent and the service was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive without being fussy. The children were made welcome & loved the food too. Food,service and value for money all excellent We are locals who will be back!

2 Thank Gisele13
Torquay, United Kingdom
“avoid at all cost”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

we went there on a saturday night, it was very quiet only two other tables which didnt fill us with confidence. it took an age to get seated and the two young men serving seemed very indifferent. the menu appeared good value but thats where the positive ends. my starter arrived a SINGLE sausage cut in half accompanied by two slices of tomato thats it, my wifes hummous was best desribed as lumpy wallpaper paste but without the taste ! Main courses were without doubt two of the worst food experiences we have had for a long time upon complaining to one of the waiting staff we were informed this is typical turkish cuisine, well i have had tastier kebabs at 2am on a saturday night !!!! compaining further was futile so paid a bill of £31.95 and hurriedly left. I can honestly say that if we were to receive a complimentary meal with free champagne and a two week holiday to turkey all expenses paid i would decline the offer. AVOID

• Visited September 2012