“It good”
Review of Paignton Geopark

Paignton Geopark
Ranked #3 of 35 things to do in Paignton
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I live in Paignton, so I am obviously going there a lot, I find it quite fun because Adult's can sit down and have a drink, while kids can have a play.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

It is a nice park for families. There are plenty of things for children to play with and seats for adults to sit and enjoy the fresh air. I am not a child anymore but I do enjoy playing in the Geopark!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

All the chIldren were having a great time on the unusual activities despite the damp weather. As well as climbing they can swing, dig, anhd play with water & sand..

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I go to geo park quite a lot with my friends when I go to town because it is only a 10 minute walk. I love the atmosphere of geo park with all the families with young children however it can get a tad bit crowded at times when it is really sunny in summer in summer holidays.But you could only really go when it is sunny. There is loads to do there from babies, young children and teens. So I would defiantly recommend anyone coming to Paignton or lives in torbay come down and have fun :). Keira Duffin 13

Reviewed February 5, 2013

An ideal opportunity for the kids to burn themselves out and close enough to all the other amenties. It gets very, very busy but that doesn't bother the kids.