All reviews indoor pool platinum caravan sammy the seahorse welcome pack holiday park superior caravan soft play entertainment team washing up liquid nature trail goodrington sands changing rooms next year clean caravan play area evening entertainment crazy golf
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

We had a caravan with a Hot Tub which we went in everyday lovely to come back to when you have been out all day. The caravan was good as well. We have been on site several times over the years and always liked where it is and it is not too big a site and we think it has just changed enough to keep it modern.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed December 19, 2019

spent a very enjoyable weekend at hoburne devon bay. We booked a basic dog friendly caravan and i can honestly say it was the nicest dog friendly van I have ever stayed in.We had double glazing,central heating,fridge freezer and dish washer amazing value for what we paid.site was central for everything in the Torbay region.Did not really use the facilities as we were visiting family in the area but everything looked very clean and tidy.We will definitely be using the site again.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank nicksI6004DY
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

My parents started coming to this site 40 years ago when I was a baby and went every year until I was in my late teens. Now I'm doing the same with my children.
The site is clean, well run and has excellent entertainment and facilities.
I still remember the original sammy the seahorse song! I cant wait for my next visit in February.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2019

My friends and I attended a Murder/Mystery event here. We arrived early and were told that we couldn't enter the room were the evnt was being held as we were too early - 20 minutes!! We asked if we could buy a drink at the bar and were told no! Told to wait in the reception area. We went there to find only 4 chairs - there were 6 in our party - all bar one OAP's! We had to rotate sitting!! Not a good start to the evening. We were evenyually allowed in. The Murder/Mystery compny were excellent and the food was superb. About halfway through the evening I want out onto the decking to have a cigarette. There were 3 other people out there and we all got talking. One of them was a yougish man who was very foul mouthed, constantly using vulgar language and was VERY loud. After about 10 minutes I was just about to go back in when this man announces that he is the entertainments manager of the park! I was appalled. If this is the kind of person you have on your staff I will certainly think twice before attending any other events. Wht worried me the most was that this is a "fmily" park where people with young children go. Noe if this manager can speak to a female, an OAP, then does he use this language and this oafish behaviour in front of the children as well? His every other word consisted of the following -
F - - K; C - - T, B - L L - - KS; B A S - - - D, etc... I hope something is done about this person. He very badly let your company down.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Caroline P
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Devon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Dear Caroline P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience we have noted your feedback as we continually strive to provide the best possible service to all of our guests.

Best wishes,
Team Devon Bay

Reviewed October 25, 2019

We had an amazing time here. The entertainment was excellent for both adults and children. The facilities on site were great, meaning you didn't have to go off it. The caravan were presented to a high standard and was very comfortable. Also very reasonable. Kids especially loved the Zombie walk. Will definitely come again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Devon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Dear Graham H,

We were delighted to learn that we have impressed you, thank you for reviewing your vacation with us, we look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future.

Best wishes,