“Not great value sorry”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Not great value sorry”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We took our kids and nephews here and found at approx £3 per child we were in there a total of 10 mins, and absolutely no longer, we couldn't believe it, so sorry we won't be returning

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tq45ba

Herne Bay, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fun days”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

what a great idea if you got bad weather you can still have fun we all really enjoyed junior browns had even more fun cause our team won in balladiun ;)

Visited April 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great fun but far too expensive”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Great to be able to play crazy golf indoors and in such cool surroundings. The holes are well thought out and even the balls glow in the dark. The staff were really welcoming and friendly. However, it is simply too much money for what it is. It was nearly £8 for me and my 4 year old son to play 9 holes. To place this in context, we played 9 holes for £1 each at Trago Mills the very next day. Not as good but it's only crazy golf after all!

Visited April 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“It Was Ok”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

It was okay but had only a few courses. I would recommend the Pirate Crazy Golf near it. I went there with my dad and I told him it wasn't very good but he still took me. Luckily mum took me to the Pirate Crazy Golf : )

Visited September 2012
Plymouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“15 mins of mild fun”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

So short. What a waste of money. Glow in the dark nonsense if you ask me so go on paignton pier instead

Visited March 2013