“Lovely little find”
Review of Noi's Thaiisaan - CLOSED

Noi's Thaiisaan
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Local Thai Restaurant in Paignton is open daily and serves authentic Thai cuisine prepared by an experienced Thai chefs, who trained in Thailand. We serve lunch and evening meals seven days a week, and being situated near the Vue cinema complex, The Spinning Wheel and other entertainment venues in Paignton, we are ideally placed for a pre-or post entertainment meal. If you just want an enjoyable evening out, we have a wide range of Thai dishes to suit all tastes, which can be enjoyed in our modern Thai style surroundings.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very nice restaurant serving a good selection of Thai food. We ate here with no reservation, having originally thought we would have a takeaway but decided to eat in whilst our children had a desert.. The food served was hot and generous in portion size. Was particularly pleased as they had my favourite red Penang curry on the menu. It was flavoursome but if you want it authentically hot you do need to tell them so they can " spice it up" as I understand from speaking to the staff that if they serve it the Thai way it can be too spicy for some, so if like me you enjoy it slightly spicy let them know and you will not be disappointed. The children had fritters and ice cream, again generous portion and delicious. they do a good lunch time deal and a kids deal too.

There are newer reviews for Noi's Thaiisaan

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great food that is not too expensive. The great service we received was second to none. - It is true what they say, you certainly get what you pay for! If you are in the Torbay area and looking for something a little more special, I would recommend a trip to Noi's!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

the food is excellent the staff are very polite and make you feel very welcome the place itself is very nice and I would highly recommend it to anyone and will be most definatly be returning

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had to visit the South Devon town of Paignton yesterday and knowing there was a lovely Thai restaurant that has served me dinner many times in the past I decided to visit it for lunch. I was shocked to see the place closed down but delighted to read they had moved a few hundred yards away to bigger, street level premises. I had the £5 lunch special which was a lovely mild chicken curry and rice. This was not a mini portion but was - full sized and very very yummy!!!! The owners are a delightful married couple and the staff attentive. They take great pride in sourcing the correct spices for that authentic taste. I will be there again soon!!!! Astonishing value for money!!

1  Thank RSBRSB2011
Reviewed August 18, 2013

called in today. didnt realise it was the place nr train line relocated . never botherd when it was an upstairs resteraunt. nuff said . walked passed saw the brunch board . avin just had a beer nd a rubbish combo from the flagship we saw the board . was empty when we arrived ( not a good sign ) we gave it a go . all i will say is . beautifull. sat outside watchin people walk by . could av been in thialand eating street food . must agree with earlier review. £2.95 for a can is terible. anyway the 2 for a Tenna food was fab .

2  Thank wayne205