“Lovely restaurant.”
Review of Noi's Thaiisaan - CLOSED

Noi's Thaiisaan
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Local Thai Restaurant in Paignton is open daily and serves authentic Thai cuisine prepared by an experienced Thai chefs, who trained in Thailand. We serve lunch and evening meals seven days a week, and being situated near the Vue cinema complex, The Spinning Wheel and other entertainment venues in Paignton, we are ideally placed for a pre-or post entertainment meal. If you just want an enjoyable evening out, we have a wide range of Thai dishes to suit all tastes, which can be enjoyed in our modern Thai style surroundings.
Paignton, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a few times, very nice, friendly staff & good service.
The last 3 times, I've ordered takeaway, this last time I was disappointed, the food was not its usual quality, there were huge lumps of ginger, stalk included, which is not so pleasant in the mouth, and having ordered my favourite duck pancakes, was very disappointed to find they had failed to include the hoi sin sauce, which for me is the best bit. I'm assuming chef may have been having a bad day, but am reluctant to order again just yet. :(

• Visited March 2013
Mike L, Owner at Noi's Thaiisaan, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
We are glad you like our restaurant but sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of our takeaways. As I recall that night we were trying out a new chef (whom we did not employ) and unfortunately standards were not our usual.
We hope you will try us again soon!

“Great value, really tasty, cosy place and passionate staff”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I keep coming back to this restaurant. The prices are so low for everything! Nice view out the window. Open kitchen so you can see your food being cooked. The staff really put in an effort and make you feel welcomed.

Torquay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Great Service!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

When we visited the Thaiisaan Restaurant, We had booked at a later time and turned up earlier than we should have, this was no problem and were given a very warm and welcoming reception.
The restaurant is upstairs, it is very cosy, the menu is extensive and you are spoilt for choice.
The food was excellent, spicy with the fragrant flavours you expect from Thai dishes.
We will definitely be visiting again!
Well done to Thaiisaan, keep up the good work!

• Visited February 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Just excellent”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very deceptive frontage, but the food and service is excellent. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. Family run restaurant. My wife and I enjoy Thai food but this was something very exotic. Real delicate taste and some new dishes we have tasted.

• Visited September 2012
Basildon
“Good Venue for a Family Meal”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had booked a table for Friday evening for 7pm as we were meeting my son & his wife for a meal. Unfortunately one of their children was non-cooperative and my son just made it in time but his wife would be late. Explained this to the staff at the restaurant and no problems. We were given a choice of table and ordered a few drinks and enjoyed the complementary (excellent taste & non-greasy) prawn crackers.
When my son's wife arrived (45 minutes late) we were given yet another basket of prawn crackers to munch as we decided on our choice of courses.
Food is prepared in an open kitchen and the quality was excellent and the portion sizes large. I thought my side dish of noodles large enough to be a main!
We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, very well spiced and service was excellent but unobtrusive with no pressure to hurry despite our late start.
My son is now converted to Thai food and when we next visit our family in Devon we will return!

Visited September 2012