I went here in August for work and chose this hotel for location, as stopping in the ones near motorways are boring to explore.
Hotel room was clean and very comfortable, as most prem inns are. Adjoining hotel was the brewers fayre pub. This was busy, as expected in holiday season, but evening meal was quick and very tasty.
In the morning before I started work, went to breakfast and found it dead, again as expected for holiday type hotel. Lovely cooked breakfast.
This hotel is a little bit of a walk from paignton town, but is literally a stones throw to the beach and the waterpark. A good location for Torbay, quiet though, as its not in the town centre, so overall, would definetley visit this hotel if I have to go down there again for work or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With far reaching views across the beach, close to Paignton Zoo and beside Splashdown Waterpark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Paignton (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Paignton
- Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Devon