The Inn’s location cannot be bettered and is probably one of the most attractive Premier Inns I have stayed in. It’s right on the seafront and directly opposite a lovely water park. As ever the staff are excellent and the inn has a good Brewers Fayre restaurant attached to it.
I was here for 3 nights on business during probably the coldest week of the year and my room was cosy and warm although the warm air heating was rather noisy and during the night rather stifling as the thermostat refused to stay below 20c no matter how much I fiddled with it! Also there was no heating in the bathroom.
The biggest problem was the position of my room (room 8) being next to the laundry. All night long was a constant humming, whirring and intermittent chugging of washing machines and tumble driers, hardly condusive to the “Good night’s sleep” promised by Premier Inns. All Premier Inn rooms are basically the same, and it was very clean as usual but due to noise and the heating issue not the most comfortable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With far reaching views across the beach, close to Paignton Zoo and beside Splashdown Waterpark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Paignton (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Paignton
- Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Devon