We stayed in one of the lodges here and thought they were brilliant. Great facilities, great location very near to attractions. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Whitehill Country Park is nestled in rolling Devon hills making it the perfect spot to get back to nature with its endless walking trails and quaint on-site facilities. The dog-friendly holiday park boasts camping pods, boutique holiday caravans with hot tubs, luxury lodges, touring and camping and a wealth of on-site facilities offering something for all ages. Situated in 40 acres of glorious grounds, the surrounding fields are home to 130 species of flowering plants and ferns, with a private woodland providing perfect family walks, plus Letterbox and Nature Trails, outdoor heated pool, Shire Craft Centre, outdoor play areas, table tennis, amusement arcade, pool table and much more. On-site facilities also include a Hayloft Bar and Terrace, Hayloft Café and Takeaway and Country Shop selling a delicious range of local produce. In the evenings, enjoy music from local musicians or head to The Granary for children's discos and more. Plus in the daytime take part in pony riding, birds of prey demonstrations and poolside BBQs to name just a few. Situated in a perfect setting to explore the English Riviera, Whitehill Country Parks is close to many picturesque beaches together with a wealth of attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Whitehill Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitehill Country Park Hotel Paignton
- Whitehill Country Park Paignton, Devon