We have been coming to this caravan site for many years now and to be honest we wouldn't go to any other when we go to Devon. We have stayed as a Sun holiday guest and as a full paying resident and both ways offer you excellent value for money. It's a family run park and in my opinion they don't rip you off like some larger run chains. We have just returned from a 5 night stay which as usual was second to none. Checking in was straight forward and efficient. Staff were friendly and helpful. The caravan was a new one and as always was clean and had everything you would need for a short stay. Where we were situated was excellent, we were just behind the club house and outdoor pool. Even being so close to amenities it was still quiet. We ate several times at upperdeck bar and restaurant which offers a good range menu and average priced food. Can't fault the food, always well cooked and good size portions. Although we didn't travel with children you could see that they put on good entertainment for them. The holiday park has two sites which has a club house on both, providing different kind of entertainment to suit all needs. We tended to use oceans bar on Beverly Bay as this is a quieter venue and is where sport is shown. Excellent base if you want to explore this part of Devon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multiple award-winning, family run Beverley Holidays in the heart of the English Riviera on the South Devon coast is where happy holiday memories are made. Choose from our wide range of accommodation from luxury hot tub lodges and ultra-modern holiday caravans, to camping and touring pitches with unrivalled sea views. Plus, our dog-friendly caravans* on Beverley Bay (from 2017) will prove a poochtastic hit, accessible caravans and even hot tub holiday caravans set to launch in 2017. Enjoy all our holiday parks for the price of one with free use of our fantastic facilities across all our parks on all stays*, including our heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools and fabulous family-friendly entertainment. Beverley Holidays boasts an unrivalled location just moments from a host of award-winning English Riviera attractions and wonderful sandy beaches, with the popular seaside destinations of Paignton, Torquay and Brixham on our doorstep. *Please note, our dog-friendly park is Beverley Bay (from 2017). Dogs are not permitted on Beverley Park or View. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon