We have been visiting this site for 30 years. It still offeres a great family experience. The site is immaculte and the facilities although not new are all kept to a very high standard.
The pitches for touring caravans are all well sized and very well placed.
The entertainment is still good although there are one or two occasions where the standards have dropped. Chris still does a fantastic job and is very well backed up by an array of extremely talanted musicians. However they brought in a show last year, which they put together themselves, I think they call it electricity? When it gets going it's ok however in my opinion it is over complicated and they can never get the equipment to work. They started doing it last year and the twice I seen it they had many problems and lost several members of the audience who lost interest and left. Sadly to say this year was still the same. It's a shame as they are trying very hard. This seems to happen quite a lot. When Derek was there everything went like clockwork and things were kept simple enough that no time was lost messing about with equipment. People were entertained from the beginning to the end of the night. Now although some of the entertainment is more intricate there are several occasions where it takes so long to set up people have lost interest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon