This is a great place and very central to the local attractions. The caravans are of a good size and very clean on arrival. The staff are very helpful. The site itself has everything you need if you haven't got a car and at a push you could walk to Goodrington Sands but maybe a bit of a long one for small kids. We ended up mostly at night at the Ashvale club as not as busy as the other one. The entertainment was good. The site is not far from Asda or Sainburys but there is a shop on site which i didn't think was that badly price. Overall a clean and well maintained site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon