stayed here 27th aug to 3rd september, we were camping, the site is still good, clean toliets and showers for campers.indoor pool great, good that they have adults only in the morning and evening, we used the pool and sauna at the adult only and it was not crowded at all. reception staff very helpful.
We have before stayed in caravans on this site and they were all of a good standard.
We will return again.Shop also well stocked and good prices only a little abit more expensive than local supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon