“Perfect, everything excellent.”

Ranked #39 of 411 Restaurants in Wigan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Papa Lugis Wigan offers its customers a warm welcome, somewhere to relax and unwind or to celebrate that special occasion. We offer spacious seating with elegant surroundings and a family atmosphere. So whilst you're tantalising your taste buds with our delicious authentic Italian cuisine you can soak up the atmosphere as we bring that little bit of Italy to you.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Me and my partner went on friday 21st of feb. Fantastic service, manager and staff very friendly and at the same time very professional. I had king prawns to start, followed by the sea bass. My plate was that clean, it could have gone straight back into the clean plate area. King prawns was massive and very tasty. My partner had olives to start and chicken livers for main. Once again clean plates. We both agreed that this meal was the best we have had in a very long time. As we eat out every weekend, I would like compliment the staff and chef's at this wonderful restaurant. We will definitely be back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Papa Luigis Ltd

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Visited this week for my Mum's birthday. Had the King Prawns to start followed by a pizza and the food was fantastic. All 7 of us cleaned our plates.

Bought a bottle of champagne to celebrate my mums birthday and was asked by the manager the occasion, thought nothing more of it. At the end of the meal the manager brought my mum some ice cream with a candle and wished her a happy birthday. She was made up. Little touches like that make you feel very at home.

Will be visiting again to sample some more fantastic food!

1  Thank Andy G
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Staff very good,,lovely,,food all good from 4 different meals ordered..three courses..service and timing excellent..will be going back..we did stop going under the previous management..well done papas .

1  Thank WiganBillb
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We will definitely be going again, lovely staff,excellent value for money, food was excellent, nice atmosphere.

2  Thank Dawn T
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Came here last night for the xmas menu, it was good value, fantastic food and lovely service from the manager, will definately be back soon

3  Thank Clio2_00