“Coming for years!...a huge disappointment!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Papa Luigis Ltd

Papa Luigis Ltd
Ranked #43 of 394 Restaurants in Wigan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Coming for years!...a huge disappointment!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Arrived, the wine was warm and returned, we were led through to the bar carrying our own drinks and having to put our jackets over the back of our seat!...the food arrived, best described as average, a waitress walked past our table and sneezed directly into my wife's face!...to add further insult, the bill was £46, put £50 down on the table and it was assumed to be a tip?!
Shan't return!!!!

• Visited November 2013

Leigh, England, United Kingdom
“Pretty awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went here last night... had the stuffed mushrooms for starters, pretty good but wish they were crispier in their "stuffing" (personal taste, my partner liked them as they were)... Pizza Pescatora for main (Tuna, Salmon, Prawns), absolutely lovely, would have benefited from Olives and Musels though, and chocolate fudge cake for dessert. Wonderful meal, highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank davidmadge_13
Wigan, UK
“Very good pasta, amazing price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Monday, any pizza or pasta for £3.95. Plenty of customers, not surprisingly, given that price.
But, both our pasta dishes were really very good, and appeared freshly made. Decent portion sizes too. If we had paid £8 for those pasta dishes, we would still have rated them very highly.
Drinks maybe a bit pricey? But overall an excellent experience. We'll be back often on Mondays and occasionally on Saturdays.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jackdog85
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Mid week meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I used to come here quite a lot about 10 or so years ago but haven't been since it reopened. I went with a friend for a mid week catch up and meal. We didn't book and they sat us at a table straight away. The service was friendly and most of the time attentive (though we had to ask twice for the water we ordered with our wine). We weren't massively hungry so we just ordered some garlic bread to start and a pasta dish each. My friend ordered a pasta dish off the main menu and I ordered one of the 'special' pasta dishes at around £11.50. It was OK but nothing amazing. I looked at the fish dishes but I thought nearly £20 for a main mid week was a bit pricey when compared with somewhere a bit more upmarket like The Diccinson Arms who has main course fish specials for about the same price. I would give it another go and maybe try a pizza next time.

• Visited September 2013
Wigan
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I would just like to say a really big thank you for the wonderful
meal me and my friends had last Thursday, I can honestly say that the meal I had was the best meal I have ever had out, so once again

• Visited September 2013