“Quiet meal”

Ranked #17 of 517 Restaurants in Wigan
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gallimores is one of Wigan Town Centre's premier restaurants for contemporary dining. Situated on the historic Wiend - adjacent to the new Wigan Life Centre and Piazza, the restaurant offers a fusion of international dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Gallimores is a popular dining experience and has built a reputation on providing high quality - value for money lunch time and dinner menus. Now available on Sundays - a brand new traditional and A la Carte Menu (served from 12 noon).
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Called in for a after wedding drink
Had a meal aswell,
What a lovely meal and people at this restaurant, 5 star all the way,
Really enjoyed the meal and company.
Thanks all at gallimores restaurant....

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (984)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent. The meal was extremely good and excellent value. The staff were very pleasant and looked after us

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nothing was too much trouble. The staff were excellent and the service was spot on. Everybody enjoyed the food and the tables were layed out beautifully. A great place for a special couple. Thank you all Gallimore's staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been gallimores for lunch many times but never in the evening. I'd always been pleased before so i thought let's go in the evening.

So we went gallimores for my 21st birthday and i could not fault a thing. I had for my starter mussles in a garlic and tomato sauce which was delicious. Then for my main i had fillet steak and smokey bacon sauce which was also excellent. For dessert i had profiteroles which were equally yummy.

We were then offered complimentary port at the end of the meal which was really appreciated!

The final cherry on top: Late in the evening when the restaurant was closed, and we were waiting in the cold, the owner called us a taxi and let us stay inside and wait with a baileys!

The owner has a heart of gold!

5 out of 5 for me and i will be returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is my favourite place to eat in Wigan.
The food is consistently top notch & very reasonably priced. The menu has plenty choice & the staff are lovely.
My only negative is getting chips served in baskets which limits the chips you get!!