“Monday Treat”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good food and great value for money £40 for 2 for three course including bottle of wine and fizzy water.Very good atmosphere and attentive friendly staff.Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went here with the other half for Valentines and had a really great time. We were shown to the bar upon arrival whilst a table was being prepared for us, though we did ring up a few days before and reserved a table but we were a little early. My coat was taken and hung up out the way which I liked and not many places do this and you end up with dirt on the bottom of your coat from it hanging on the chair.

The food was great, I had abut of a poorly stomache the next day but im tummy is very sensitive to different food types. For starters I had stuffed mushrooms and my partner had a pepper dish but cant quite remember, then for mains I had pizza and a side of garlic bread and my boyfriend had a lobster salad. It was very well presentated and tasted delish!

The only downside is that I was by a radiator and it got quite hot after a while but besides that I will defo be returning!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I would highly recommend a trip to Franco's for a good night out. Usually met at the door by Franco himself who extends a warm welcome to all. After a short wait at the bar (and usually a quick chat with Franco) we're led to our table. All the staff are very friendly and polite.
The food is delicious and reasonably priced too. They have early evening offers on until 7pm most nights and we've never been disapointed yet.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Its a great place to go. Its right in the town centre so you can go there before a night out. Beautiful food, great atmosphere always something happening. A must go for anyone visiting wigan.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at the restaurant staff where friendly they managed to get us a table fr 6 without a booking. Menu had plenty of choice.
Food was lovely no complaints good portions for us all. Steak came with plenty of veg. My pasta king prawns was lovely lots of king prawns.
Only let down fr me was no table cloth, knifes and forks we're unusual (dated) plates we're also old fashioned.
Derserts were s let doe not home made shop bought portion was small-tiny I have definitely had better frm a supermarket