This was our second visit to Wigan West.
The first time we enjoyed our stay unfortunately our second was spoilt by having a room at the back of the hotel. It was a very hot night and my husband and I tried to sleep with the window open only to find that it was like sleeping on the centre reservation of the M6.
Window closed fan on it made a little bit of difference.
Generally we always try to stay in a Premier Inn as we like the settings, and the quality of the rooms (always spotless).
However, I will not complain about Wigan just please do not take a room near the motorway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grab your walking boots and jump in the car to the Forest of Bowland AONB, just half an hour away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Wigan West (M6,Jct 26) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wigan West Hotel Wigan
- Premier Inn Wigan West (M6,Jct 26) Hotel United Kingdom