After visiting the excellent restaurant a number of times we were impressed and chose to have our wedding reception in the Langtree suite on Sunday 5th May. The wedding team (esp Carol) were fantastic in both helping us to plan and the execution on the day. Having made a lot of the decorations ourselves, Carol and the team were extremely obliging, setting up each and every part for us...including cheesecake, candy bar, cupcake stands, tables...the list is endless.... The langtree suite itself is beautiful without any decoration, however it was breathtaking once finished. On the day the food, drinks and service were commented on by our guests as outstanding. Carol lead us through each step of the day. Each of the bedrooms were beautiful, each with their own character...which is another reason as to why we chose Ashfield House, we didn't want the conventional modern chain hotel wedding...we wanted Bespoke and that's exactly what we received. Thank you to all the team :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1755 Ashfield House is an elegant English Country House standing in its own landscaped grounds and overlooking the Douglas Valley. We host exclusive weddings, functions and conferences in style and also have a first class restaurant Sunday Lunch. The original sweeping staircase, beautiful bay windows, ornate columns and panelled library bar create a special atmosphere that is quite unique. We are 5 minutes from the M6 motorway but you will feel the peace and quiet of a country manor house. All of our ground floor areas are disabled access friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ashfield House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashfield House Hotel And Restaurant
- Ashfield House Hotel & Restaurant Wigan, United Kingdom