“cracking”

Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

love this resaurant, i go on average about twice a month and normally eat from the fixed price menu, i normally have the steak and pepper sauce and it is easy the best pepper sauce i have had. pate is amazing aswell.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We visited here on a saturday afternoon after a friend recommended it and although there was only a few other couples in i can imagine it gets busy as people were in and out making reservations. I found that eating off the fixed menu was fantastic food for the price. I had the pate starter and the beef and garlic mash for main and it was quality. My partner ate off the a la carte menu and although this is a little more pricier it was beyond what we expected in wigan. We eat out a lot but this is a hidden gem and the entire meal was faultless.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Being a vegetarian it is often difficult to find good quality original dishes but I was spoilt for choice at the Fat Olive! The food is of a very high quality indeed and the atmosphere and service are excellent. I would highly recommend this restraunt for any occasion.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We eat here many times a year and always on my birthday, will be here again tonight (9th) great food and service every time.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had a great meal both times I have visited this restaurant. It always seems to be quite busy, which is usually a good sign. Normal classic French cuisine. Reccommended.