Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Charity jump for ERI oesophageal cancer endowment fund.

Jumped on 17th November. This is the most amazing experience. Staff are all excellent, making sure... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
marie_hogg456
JEDBURGH
via mobile
15,000ft tandem parachute skydive

Wow, best ever experience and ticked off my bucket list. Did this for Weston Park Cancer Hospital... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
spanx18
Seaham, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews tandem jump amazing experience instructor dave free fall charity skydive birthday present tandem partner big thanks bucket list top bloke raise money explained everything these guys great instructor cameraman 000ft video
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I got my tandem skydive as a gift, family arranged z purchase on their website which worked out great. Think it was cheaper that way too! No hassle and easy to arrange. Training (only around 40 mins) took place straight away, but after that it was in the hands of the British weather took me four days to get my jump done! Not much the venue can do about that, and they are flexible about rearranging. Just keep in touch with them throughout and they keep you informed on prospects of jumping each time you visit. In my experience it can take several hours to work through the queue, but you can leave and come back. The airfield itself has good facilities including tele, table football, a cafe for food and drink, free WiFi and toilet facilities. I know you can stay overnight and showers available but I never needed this element. My tandem was with 'Dick' and he was great, he really made my jump AWESOME. Honestly I can not compare the adrenaline and feeling to anything else. Recommend to anyone. Family can watch too.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went today to do a skydive with my friend for big birthday challenges. I was totally petrified and was hyper and pacing about all day as we did not jump until after 2pm on this glorious day. My friends and family came to watch and it was fab. I was so scared everybody thought I would back out but as soon as I was paired with Dick I knew I would be fine. He is awesome and looked after me 100%, explaining everything and he has a real calming influence. We had an amazing skydive and I absolutely had the time of my life. This was one of the best days of my life it was exhilarating and liberating in the free fall and I am still buzzing hours later. The centre staff were all lovely and helpful and it was a brilliant day. Thanks Dick for being awesome. Marniexx

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Done skydive for charity, and was really nervous. Iain Anderson was my instructor and can honestly say, he's amazing!!!! Totally made me feel at ease and talked me through every step throughout. What a amazing guy, thank you Iain :))

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Completed my level 8 AFF course and onto my consolidation jumps. The DZ is an excellent facility in the North East with friendly staff.
All of the instructors - Tandem, Static line progression or Accelerated free-fall are vastly experienced and knowledgeable and put your mind at ease. So much so, my wife is doing a course too!

Get it off your bucket list and give it a go..... We're not getting any younger!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Came here for my first ever Skydive on 11/07/2013 and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Everyone there is so professional and friendly. I did a tandem with Dick who was awesome, made me feel completely at ease and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will definitely be back. If you're thinking about doing it, DO IT. Get a video too, great way to share the experience with friends/family.