“Always 10 out of 10”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Had another top notch takeaway from here last night, absolutely fantastic it never fails to give u a mouth watering treat. The delivery was quick and the price is fantastic £13 for curry, rice, nan, bombay potato and a tika starter + delivery u can't ask for more and I can't recommend enough

4  Thank Christopher M

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I visited the restaurant last night and I can honestly say the food was amazing. The restaurant is comfortable, clean and the service next to none. It does not have an alcohol licence so you bring-your-own booze. The waiters keep this refridgerated until you want it.

I ate there with my brother who travels extensively all over Asia with his work and eats in some very nice restaurants. He always says this little restaurant serves some of the best food he's ever eaten. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Don't let the village location put you off. Just try it.

4  Thank katietatie0191
Reviewed February 13, 2014

In such an unexpected location, this is great find. The staff are friendly and very happy to give specialist advice on the different types of food on offer. We particularly enjoyed the Bangladeshi cuisine.

4  Thank David B
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had a lovely meal. Service by waiters excellent, very attentive. Nice atmosphere. My 10 year old was very impressed with her desert "Punky". Would definitely recommend. Hope to return in the near future.

4  Thank lottee2
Reviewed January 10, 2014

After checking TA and being in the area, we decided to give the place a try. We were not disappointed at all. The staff were superb, friendly and knowledgable and could not do anything more for you. It is a BYO but this just helps with the bill, a spar around the corner is available. The most important was the food and we all thought it was great. I just wish we lived closer to visit more often but when we are in the area we will be returning and already looking forward to it. Thanks for a great night.

4  Thank Rhooseboy