“Super Indian food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dh1 1qt
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good service. They will always try to fit you in even when busy. Selection of Indian dishes excellent.

There are newer reviews for Rajpooth

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I dined here recently with members of my family, we were 6 in total, ranging from age 70 down to 10. Some members of the group were already familiar with the restaurant and had a good rapport with the staff there. It was my first visit. It was a Monday night, early in the New Year, so the place was quiet.

The menu is excellent, with a good range of choice for everyone. One person in our group is vegetarian and she had plenty of dishes to choose from. The dishes are not the standard fare, and there are many specialities. I decided on a lamb dish, with spinach, which was absolutely delicious. I also tried some of the other dishes ordered, and nobody at the table was disappointed.

The staff were very friendly and attentive. I don't think this was just because they knew the party, they seemed to be paying as much attention to other diners in the room.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Visited on new years day with some friends it was our first time but defo won't be our last. Food and service excellent.

2  Thank wotto2013
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Called on st the dorr of the moment. Ate some lovely food and treated like nobles. Great value, great food

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We've eaten at this restaurant twice now & both times it has been excellent. I'm vegetarian & there are plenty of vegetarian options. Would definitely recommend it as in good location & better quieter atmosphere than some of the places in the city.