“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Food was excellent and service with a smile. Waitress was very pleasant and made sure that we had everything we wanted.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Brill for a simple but interesting tapas meal (or other). Friendly, bustly, and gives the feel of a tapas bar well. Though a relatively cheap and cheerful I really like this place

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The first thing we were told when we walked in was "we're shorted staffed." Ok, I thought. Well at least they told us. From then on I observed Ruth and Craig (I insisted on their names as I was leaving) bolting around like 'blue assed flies.' To say they were 'grafting' would be an understatement! They had to tend the bar, wash the glasses, take the orders, serve the food, deal with complaints and take payments! Cheers, Guys! My wife and I were impressed by the way you held the front of house together!

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We are regulars to La Tasca at Durham, this visit was fantastic and the best to date. Could not fault the food or service.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have eaten here several times and on two of these occasions ate here with my grandchildren who loved this restaurant. I can honestly say the food was lovely and the service excellent. I have always found the staff extremely pleasant and efficient and have never had to wait long for food.