“Glad the old manager has gone!!”
Review of Inshanghai

Inshanghai
Ranked #71 of 320 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Last time I went I said I would never return, now the old manager has gone I thought I would give it a try, pleased I did, much more friendly and made me and my 6yr old welcome, food was nice and also hot and fresh cant wait to go back :))

1  Thank Teresa123w

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

First time I've been here and would defo go again, waited ages for drinks, ate our starters and they still weren't here so just reminded the staff and they came straight over with them....food really tasty though, good selection....they also had English Sunday dinner carvery on. Need dishes were fab the meat was lovely. Defo worth a visit!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We came we ate we enjoyed once again we had a lovely meal can't wait to come again one of the best all round Chinese buffets you can find in the north east

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was part of a group of 7 that visited this restaurant last year. We had booked a table and were slightly delayed arriving 10 minutes late. The manager was so rude that I thought that he was just having a laugh but then realised that he was deadly serious. He gave us a bolicking for being late "I've got a business to run, time is money, do you arrive late all the time?!" ....."Sit over there (he barked), your table might not be free now!" We just looked at each other in disbelief (our ages range from 50 - 68) - we should have left there and then but it was 8.10 on a Friday night so we stayed.It wasn't as if the place was packed - it was fairly full but after about 20 minutes it was only half full. The food was was good but the manager ruined the whole night. We told him that we wouldn't be back due to his very rude behaviour . Never Again!

2  Thank 210Tim
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had another lovely meal today (party of 3) but could have done without the air con blowing. We were frozen and so was our meal before we had finished it.