“Great value and service”
Review of Clifton's - CLOSED

Clifton's
Cuisines: British
Devon, United Kingdom
“Great value and service”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Having popped in for a quick snack one afternoon, I was very impressed by the cleanliness and value for money that this small cafe offers. Home made cakes and a great cuppa. What more do you need.? I will definitely be using this place again.

• Visited March 2014

Brighton, United Kingdom
“A lovely surprise”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Tucked away just off the main high street we found this lovely little coffee shop. Great menu but also happy to make to order. Prices far better than the big coffee houses and far more friendly.

Visited February 2014
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“A friendly little gem in the centre of town!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I first came by 'Clifton's' when I missed transport from the nearby bus station and wanted somewhere to sit down for a cuppa while I was killing time waiting for the next bus. Run by husband and wife, Stacey and Claire, their warm welcome and prompt service was just what I was looking for in a town I knew so little about. Being a bit of a stickler when it comes to service and quality, I was pleasantly surprised by the selection of local and national daily papers to read and the very reasonably priced food and drinks served in a wonderfully clean little venue.

Since my first visit, I always make a point of popping in for a chat and a cuppa when I'm in town and every customer gets the same friendly welcome I have come to enjoy. I've only ever ordered food the once, but it was well worth the wait. Don't expect fast-food in this bright little establishment, as all food is prepared to order - with the exception of the many cakes and pastries available on offer.

I'm leaving the area soon and will really miss this lovely little cafe run by a fabulous couple who deserve much success with 'Clifton's'. It really is well worth a visit and highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013