“Great fun!”

North Devon Karting
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I would definitely recommend the faster (£7) karts. For only a couple of pounds more than the standard ones I think this is great value. Track is interesting with plenty of places to pass. We managed to get 8 laps in with the time allocated, and the waiting time for "arrive and drive" for us was only 15 minutes.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"helmets"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I (including 2 boys, aged 17 and 14) have visited a few Go Karting centres in the country and we thought that this one was really good. It's cheap (compared to other centres), no need to book, no queues or waiting and the track is good. You don't get long on the track but at those prices who cares? The only down-side was that the centre's computer had crashed at the time and so we couldn't get a print-out of the scores. But, otherwise, a great experience and I'd thoroughly recommend it - our boys loved it.

1  Thank Alison G
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited here with friends and family a couple of weeks ago. Brilliant fun but expensive.
We all had fun and a lot of banter afterwards i.e my car was obviously faster because i thrashed everyone.

2  Thank John_Davy