“What an amazing night”
Review of Indigo Secret - CLOSED

Indigo Secret
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: INDIGO Secret is a chic new wine & cocktail bar set in the heart of Barnstaple offering a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can sample wonderful wines, carefully selected beers & delicious food. Our approach is to provide you with excellent fresh, exotic and exciting wines from the around the world, complimented by our menus, locally sourced and served by a discerning team. Our menus help you find the right wine to compliment your food choice.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had a fantastic night in Indigo on Saturday. Cocktail making was fantastic, and Matt made it special for us all. Value for money too. Jason and the chef could not have been more helpful and and friendly. I've not laughed so much for a long time. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Indigo Secret

Reviewed May 7, 2013

WOW what a fantastic night we had doing the cocktails. On arrival there was nibbles and shot games also provided to make this an extremely fun night for all. All the staff were so helpfull and friendly and great fun. I have already recommended this to friends

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I visited with a hen party and did cocktail mixing. Matt is very funny and very handsome. Jason is so so lovely :). We have had a fantastic evening and would most definitely come again. Brilliant! Lots of love to all lauras hen girls 4th of may :D. So awesome!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went to Indigo Secret for my friends Hen Night for a cocktail making class. It was brilliant, Jason the owner and Matt the bar man were fantastic and so accommodating. We ended up staying there from 6.30pm until Midnight as we were having such a good time!! We will definitely go back in the future.

1  Thank Claire C
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I dropped in for lunch on a wet December day. I had a very generous tomato, olive and feta salad and my wife homemade pate. Both were excellent - a minor problem with my wife's salad was quickly dealt with. The wine was reasonably priced as were the after-dinner drinks. Service from Sammie was excellent and she chatted without being intrusive. We intend to introduce friends to this stylish venue. Table-ware was high quality as were glasses - the only exception being no "proper" brandy glasses. The only reason for allocating a 4 rating is it was only a light lunch. The menu is, however, imaginative and the chef was previously head chef in a local highly acclaimed restaurant.

2  Thank Naishcombe