“The best Paintball - Anywhere!”
Review of Survival Paintball

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Survival Paintball
Leeds, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“The best Paintball - Anywhere!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We've tried out lots of Paintball, all over the country.
For example we go to the Large Paintball centre in Wakefield, where you have to queue for ages, the marshalls clearly don't want to be there and you end up paying £££££'s for the experience... Thats one type of paintball... And to be honest thats one that I stopped doing years ago...
Then there is another sort of paintball, where the boss (Brian) remembers you by name. Where the day of varied skirmishes doesn't end up costing an arm and a leg. And the marshalls are very attentive and proffesional.
I guess for the trill seekers the option to upgrade to the "Rambo Pack" is a draw, and scenarios of 100's of players is also for some. But not for me.
Survival Paintball is a friendly war zone, some of the other centres we've been too have attracted one too many idiots, who have spoilt game play, this hasn't happened here.
SP is always on our list of things to do when we're in North Devon. Its only about 15 mins from Barnstaple.
We have also had a go at the Laser option which is great for youngsters, its not difficult to put a red dot on someone from 100m, trickier with a paintball.
For us the paintball option is hard to beat.
Last year I gave a paintball session to my nephews for their birthdays. Prob. the best thing I'd ever given!
Thanks Brian, we'll be back.

Visited August 2012