We picked the Imperial because we had stayed at one of the Brend groups sister hotel in Sidmouth, The Belmont (this was excellent).
The Imperial is an excellent hotel whose staff are very polite and helpful, our room was very clean and warm.
The restaurant was also excellent, make sure you are hungry, and the waiters are pro-active in clearing tables.
The hotel is also only a 2 minute walk to Barnstaple town centre, lots of lovely shops and the famous pannier market .We have no hesitation in recommending The Imperial as a quality hotel.
Mark & Johanne Doodson. Telford. Shropshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon