food is excellent and the staff are well trained . The Hotel is clean and spacious rooms and comfortable beds. We stayed for a week and would highly recommend it. If you are fed up of being 'ripped off' by English hotels that charge the earth and do not deliver the goods try this one you will not be disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon