I have stayed in some fine hotels but the service at The Imperial is by far the.best I have experienced. The public areas are sumptuous and the rooms very well appointed. Breakfast offers a wide choice and is excellent. My only gripe is the set meal on Saturday evening was expensive and not very good. The so called entertainer was dire and totally unnecessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon