“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had an evening meal here on Thursday 16th May & was very disappointed, the two staff hardly uttered a word, no greeting, no thanks come again at the end of the meal.The food was average & whilst I'm not that familiar with thai food whether it was traditional Thai or not I wouldn't know. There were only & people in the place ,including myself, ambiance non existent, rather expensive for what it was. Won't be going back.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I come here maybe twice a year, never disappointed, always happy. Tasty, fresh, exciting. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Good food selection, okay wine selection. Decor is vibrant, very exotic. I can't stand salty food so I always request for less fish sauce and I request for additional hotness which they are always happy to accommodate. Decadent deserts! Always a pleasure here. Reserve a table or this could be your disappointment.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Took our relatives for an evening meal. The service was excellent and the food sublime. My husband and I usually go for the set menu and we weren't disappointed. Our guests chose from the menu and found the red snapper delicious. Will definitely eat here again and recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and i eat at the Malee Thia regularly, and we have done so since it opened, we both love there food,and the lunch time menu is great, plenty to chose from, great service and always very friendly, and they open for Sunday lunch.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had lunch here with a group of friends from work and we all chose the set lunch option. There was a good choice and everything was yummy. We're planning to go back once a month we liked it so much!