“Cute comfortable stay”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
enjoy the hot tub spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cliveever...
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Cute comfortable stay”
Reviewed July 1, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Lovely people, good central place for the area, fabulous breakfast, nice accommodation very reasonable, ideal!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Little Gem”
Reviewed June 30, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We couldn't believe our luck with finding this little gem. The hosts Simonne and Kim were so lovely. They gave us plenty of tips like the best places in town to park and eat - there's not much they don't know about Barnstaple. My husband had the full English breakfast which he said was delicious. If you're looking for a clean, friendly comfortable stay right in the middle of Barnstaple this is perfect.

Your age range 35-49
visitor19...
Auckland, New Zealand
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 20, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I needed to find somewhere in Barnstable to stay...and found a absolute gem. A delightful,spotless,comfortable place,perfect garden setting. Everything I needed was on hand,and I even had a few cheeky requests that the hosts,Simonne & Kim were happy to deal with. 2 wonderful,friendly,fun hosts. Then there is the spa pool,bonus! Kims, local knowledge was amazing,as was Simonnes breakfast. Now I will use every excuse to visit often. Top recommendation

Your age range 50-64
ONeills7
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
“Just perfect”
Reviewed June 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I had a two night's stay in Owly Ouse when we were visiting friend's in Devon. The lovely cabin style accodation was just perfect, we were very comfortable and relaxed. Simonne and Kim were so friendly and made us feel very welcome. My husband and I had a really nice full english breakfast made by Simonne, which was delicious and was able to eat in the garden as the weather was so good. We would absolutely stay here again when coming to Devon.

jamash76
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

What more can I say, Simonne & Kim made my stay away from home a great one the place is wonderful and nothing was to much trouble, I highly recommend if you are planning a visit to Barnstaple please take a look at this lovely place, once again thank you Simonne & Kim.

Management Response
Jun 14, 2018
Thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure being your host and we hope to see you again. Regards Simonne and Kim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing