“Quality food with great service”
Review of The Lounge Grill - CLOSED

The Lounge Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had a couple of meals here whilst on business
The quality of food wa s excellent as was the service
Hopefully if/ when I return again I will have the pleasure of frequenting

Reviewed August 13, 2013

First of all we were the only people there which doesn't make for a great atmosphere. Had garlic mushrooms which were average, rather watery but nice enough.Then the food I ordered wasn't available so I had to order something I didn't really want. We ordered coleslaw which tasted funny and was full of bubbles which means it's on the turn. My bun was so soggy I could press it and water/oil was dropping out of it. Chips were lovely, no complaints there. For two of us it was over £40 for two courses of what I can only describe as terrible food. We won't be going back.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Tasty burger, service good but with just 2 of us in the restaurant service if anything was over attentive! Nothing wrong with the place, other than lack of customers, but won't be rushing back.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We came here for a last minute dinner, absolutely beautiful food and an excellent and friendly service. Really good value for money, all food clearly fresh and homemade, definitely recommend and will certainly be visiting again! Thanl you very much for a lovely evening! :)

1  Thank Lealea3789