“Great place to eat”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cumbria
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

found the staff very helpful, food was really good and well priced. Overall a very enjoyable evening.

1 Thank Chesserschoice

Barrow-in-Furness
“Me and my friends love it here”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Me and my friends love to eat at this restaurant. Although it is primarily a play area for kids attached to a pub; we often choose here to eat when there is a group of us. The two for one offer definitely pulls us in as there are many combinations you can make, pretty much 85% of the menu is on the 2 for 1 offer so there is definitely something for everyone. When the carvery is on too we often choose that (think its only weekends now) . The food is very nice. The desserts are lovely too, I love the banana and chocolate sundae.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank SparklinDiamond
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely meals”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have been coming to this pub for a very long time and every meal i have eaten there was absolutely lovely. Whenever i feel like a bite to eat this is always my first chioce. Very good value food and the staff are always very welcoming and helful.
The funhouse is fantastic as during the week if you buy a childs meal they get to play free. They also have activities for the children which is a wonderful idea. Overall i would recomend it to all my friends and family.

Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“My brothers birthday party done by Kirsty hardie”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

From my point of view its welcoming and a friendly place, the staff handled the children very well :) the funhouse is great love how the parents get to relax and a sit in a lovely atmosphere and the food was really nice :) loved the 2 for one deal I would defiantly recommend this to family and friends.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Dont order Steak unless you want welldone”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Every time I have asked for steak Medium its always been very well done last time I asked for rare and it still was overdone. I do like the buy one meal get one free and the staff are lovely.

Visited August 2012