“Outstanding food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Warwick
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We went to Ali Jee for our Christmas meal, I ate Mo Farah Korma. This dish was a high quality dish and I enjoyed this meal. The chef definitely does a very good job there. My friends enjoyed their meal too it was a lovely atmosphere. We enjoyed ourselves very much and it was a great night out at the restaurant.we will return very soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Shads_99

Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Bangladesh food & service”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Had a meal here with hubby last night - Wow - it has to be the best Indian meal we have had in a long time, and we are regular eaters of Indian food. We chose to eat off the menu rather than buffet, just as a preference we have.
Service is excellent and the restaurant was spotless. All the staff are welcoming, friendly and gave fantastic service. Our order and drinks were taken promptly, though we were given ample time to make our choices.
Starters, arrived in good time and were amazing. One we had never tried before was 'chicken momo', it was really light and so so tasty, and we would definitely have this again.
Main meals arrived with good timing and after an appropriate break between courses. The portions were very generous, and piping hot. The taste of both meals was amazing, just the right heat and degree of spices, and exactly as described on the menu descriptions.
When it came to the bill it was excellent value for money.
The owner came over and introduced himself when he came into the restaurant, and he is a very professional and friendly man. He introduced another member of staff, and obviously takes great pride in the business, which to be fair from our experience he deserves to be. We had an excellent evening and will definitely be returning to eat here again.

1 Thank Barbara F
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous fantastic Bengali restaurant!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The place was fab with excellent customer service and excellent food. We had a super time, I have recommend this place to all my family and friends. I would recommend Alijees everytime.

The place is has a buffet section and treats kids fab. Recommend to any families.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank I love good foo... B
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Absolutely lovely”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We ordered 8 meals for delivery to home. There were all absolutely gorgeous, piping hot when they reached us with lots of lovely extras. Will definitely be going back and can't wait to try the all you can eat buffet.

Visited September 2012
Barrow in Furness, England, United Kingdom
“I dont do buffets, not a problem.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Our group of 7 pitched up for a pre-booked evening meal, it was buffet night !! Now I dont do buffets so I anticipated a bit of a problem, well it wasn't, I asked the owner if I could have a freshly prepared chicken madras, "certainly sir" , and it was excellent. Everybody else was more than happy with the buffet, and I must admit it looked very nice. Good choice of beers and wines, service was first class (from our waiter who doubled up as the owner), and reasonable prices, we'll be going back.

• Visited November 2012