“Childrens film in the afternoon”
Review of Vue Cinema

Vue Cinema
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Gave up trying to find out about what was on the phone. Thank God for the internet. It was warm and seating ok.3D film fine. Lacking leg room and I'm short. Expensive food and sweets being offered but fed the children immediately before going so got round that one.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I turned up for a film a couple of weeks ago and there were so many adverts it didn't start until over half an hour after it was due. So next time I thought I'd turn up 20 mins after start time thinking I could put up with 10 mins or so of ads. Trouble was there was a massive queue for another film. They did away with the seperate box offices a few years ago so now there is one queue and one till where you buy tickets for all films and also for food.....hopeless. Needless to say I didn't et to see the film. Mind you saved a fortune as this place is an absolute rip off.

1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A nice little cinema that now has 3d, there are long ques sometimes but the popcorn is nice and the facilities are brilliant, and any seat is brilliant

Reviewed September 18, 2012

considering the price you pay for the tickets, you would expect the place to be clean, but unfortunately not. Overpriced and run by a group of teenagers. Doesn't even show many of the new releases. If you are going to go, I would recommend half price tuesdays!