“eatery”

Sea Breeze Fish Bar
Cuisines: British
Reviewed February 7, 2012

good fish and chips .you can also eat in.very handy being in the town centre

There are newer reviews for Sea Breeze Fish Bar

Reviewed August 12, 2011

My sister,I and our two families after searching all along the coast road for somewhere like a chip shop finally arrived in Barrow after our day out in the Lakes,asked a kindley bobby for the nearest, nice chippy. He directed us to the Sea Breeze Fish Bar and on entering, starving, we were greeted with smiles and . Kaz sat us down in the seating area and after we settled down took our order, ten of us rattled off our food desires chopping and changing one thing for another, she took it in her stride. Within 15 mins our food was served, piping hot! One of our party jokingly complaining under his breath that ' the girls got bigger fish than us lads', ' sexist that is' he carried on, laughing. Next thing Vonnie arrived with another lump of battered fish on a plate for us!! To be honest our visit to the Sea Breeze topped our day in the Lakes just great.
Well done Kaz and Vonnie ( I asked thier names upon leaving for home) great service and a BIG thank you, next time we're in Barrow we will definately be revisiting you.

Bob and all , Manchester.

Reviewed May 20, 2011

Went to purchase tea, staff to busy talking and got our menu completely wrong. Contacted them via phone and they made me out to be a liar and when I returned the food accused us of eating half of it which I proved otherwise. Defo would not waste my time or money going again.

4  Thank barrow73
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I absolutely adore Sea Breeze Fish Bar! It is so great that you can sit in and enjoy your fish and chips instead of having to bring them home and they all get cold! The service is really friendly and they're always happy to help. They also have a wide variety of food on their menu (not just fish and chips), such as sausage, haggis, pies, chicken etc. They also do kid's meals in boxes wirth toys and a drink. It is such a good atmosphere and the fish and chips are the most delicious I have ever tasted (and that's hard to compete with!) So if you're in the area, you must visit Sea Breeze Fish Bar!

5  Thank SparklinDiamond